This protein-packed concoction is for those times when you only have few minutes to spare (story of my life!). Enjoy this delicious, no-frills smoothie to easily meet your daily protein needs.
- 1 cup almond, cashew or oat milk (I don't do much dairy and nut milks are low-carb so long as you choose one without added sweeteners)
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 scoop Plant-Based Protein (vanilla or unflavored)
- Optional: 1 scoop Collagen Peptides
- 1 cup frozen bananas
- If you are using Burn360 unflavored protein, add 1 tbsp monk fruit (or other alternative sweetener of your choice, such as stevia)
- 1 cup ice (optional, but I love it so much more with ice!)
Throw it all in the blender and go! Tip: Here's the proper order of ingredients (this is a general guide for any blending recipes):
- Liquids (water, juice, milk, yogurt)
- Dry Goods (grains, seasonings powders)
- Leafy Greens
- Fruits & Veggies
- Ice & Frozen Ingredients
FREE Recipes & Workouts!
Enter your name and email below to get all my latest recipes and workouts that help you get lean, strong, and fit...FAST!